Re: [Nel] Some thoughts about NeL

From: Thierry Mallard
Subject: Re: [Nel] Some thoughts about NeL
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:20:26 +0100

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 08:34:09PM +0100, Dim Segebart wrote:
> [...] So, I just thinking about possibility of linking worlds, which
> is NeL based, similar to WWW -

This is something I though about in the Genesis project (yes I know,
not very original name ;-) a few years ago. The problems we found
were the consistency of the global universe, and the trust we could
have to any server. For example : who managed the characters ? who
can we trust for them ? There can be a time line synchronisation problem
too, although that seemed less important...

But definitly that could be a good idea to implement now ;-)

        Shaman

--
Thierry Mallard              |
GnuPG key on wwwkeys.pgp.net |