Re: [Nel] pointers on documentation?

From: Cyril Corvazier
Subject: Re: [Nel] pointers on documentation?
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:02:21 +0100

Hi David,

We have started a kind of "NeL Programmer Guide". You can acces it from
http://www.nevrax.org/docs/doxygen/nel/pages.html We have some topics there,
but nothing about MOT (Model Observer Traversal) yet. The guide grow up with
the
code so stay tuned!

For information, MOT is inspired by Java 3d architecture.

Bye.

Cyril Corvazier