[Nel] 2 questions

From: Brandon Barker
Subject: [Nel] 2 questions
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:20:42 -0500

Hello I have 2 questions.

1) I'm trying to compile NeL 2.0 (packaged with Snowballs 2) on a machine
with Utah-GLX (its an accelerated version of Mesa 3.2 and will work with ATI
Rage and others), but configure tells me I have no opengl, and suggest I get
Mesa.  What should I do.

2) Is it possible to compile in Windows with Cygwin?  Cygwin would be a good
compiler of choice for the windows platform because it is Free Software and
anyone can get it ... for free.

Thanks,
Brandon Barker