Re: [Nel] 2 questions

From: Valignat Cedric
Subject: Re: [Nel] 2 questions
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:53:18 +0100

Hello Brandon,

Brandon Barker wrote:

> 1) I'm trying to compile NeL 2.0 (packaged with Snowballs 2) on a machine
> with Utah-GLX (its an accelerated version of Mesa 3.2 and will work with ATI
> Rage and others), but configure tells me I have no opengl, and suggest I get
> Mesa.  What should I do.

That migth come from the file <GL/glext.h>, could you check that you have
this file ?

If it's missing, you will be able to download it from :

   http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/ABI/glext.h

> 2) Is it possible to compile in Windows with Cygwin?  Cygwin would be a good
> compiler of choice for the windows platform because it is Free Software and
> anyone can get it ... for free.

We didn't try to compil it on Cygwin *yet*, i will try to do it
during the next week, but you are welcome to give it a try and give
us some feed back ... that will be nice ;-)

Cedric.