Re: [Nel] Getting NeL up and running.

From: Leighton Haynes
Subject: Re: [Nel] Getting NeL up and running.
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:18:00 +0800

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 06:22:56PM +0100, Vincent Archer wrote:
> According to Bret Guillet:
> > I'm running windows with one of the geforce cards and an Athlon 500
> > and
> > get roughly between 12 and 14 fps. And that seems to be inline with
> > others who have similar capabilities.
>
> It is heavily dependent on what settings you use for the calculation
> of patches into polygons, since this (in the current generation of cards
> anyway), is done chiefly in software.
How does one change these settings?

Also, i read somewhere that you're going to use ROAM? I take it this isn't
implemented yet.

One thing that would be nice for those of us not in Nevrax would
be a roadmap showing featureset planned and whos working on them
(and when). This would allow people out here to grab a feature they
felt like implementing, and have a go at it, without running into
situations where someone else has already done it.

Leighton...

--

Part-time student. Full-time Programmer.
Seeking the 36 hour day and the 10 hour working week.