Re: [Nel] Re: Nel digest, Vol 1 #64 - 21 msgs

From: Valignat Cedric
Subject: Re: [Nel] Re: Nel digest, Vol 1 #64 - 21 msgs
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:49:09 +0100

Brandon Barker wrote:

> Yes, I have this very file located at /usr/X11R6/include/GL

I change the OpenGL checking 2 days ago, and it's, now, checking the <GL/gl.h>
file for the define GL_VERSION_1_2, as we are using OpenGL 1.2.

Before that it was checking for the define GL_GLEXT_VERSION in the <GL/glext.h>
file ... i now, that wasn't very clean :-(

Otherwise, that could come from the fact that /usr/X11R6/include/ isn't in
your default include directory list, ithat apear on some system and i plan
to do this type of checking soon, in that case you should try to to execute
the configure script as following :

  $ CXXFLAGS="-pipe -I/usr/X11R6/include" ./configure [..]

I hope that will help,

Cedric.