Re: [Nel] Windows and STL

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Nel] Windows and STL
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 18:20:19 +0200

Jeremy C. Walsh wrote:
Dear sir,

I located an article on a website where you helped someone with a problem
similar to mine.

Hello,

you are actually posting on the NeL library mailing list where about 300 hundred people are registered (see http://www.nevrax.org). I might help you, but you should reply to me in private since this matter is off topic here. You should also provide more precisions regarding your problem. Sample code that fails to compile with the exact output of the compiler would help for instance.