[Nel] Windows and STL

From: Jeremy C. Walsh
Subject: [Nel] Windows and STL
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:12:08 -0230 (NDT)

Dear sir,

I located an article on a website where you helped someone with a problem
similar to mine.  I am trying to use a STL list ansid MSVC++ 6.0 and it
refuses to work for some unknown reason.  I suspect it is a conflict
between windows and the STL because I can compile a non-windows program
using an STL list with no problems using the same environment that grinds
to a halt when I try to use t under windows.  Do you know of anything that
could be going this?  The VC++ precompiler lets you define a flage called
NOMINMAX which fixes the problem with the min/max cross definition, but
that didn't help me.

Jeremy Walsh
address@hidden
address@hidden