netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] Developer

From: Fehly
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] Developer
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:26:22 +0200 (MEST)

Hi you there :-)

I'm Felix from Germany, I found the netPanzer-news on happypenguin.org and
would like to join the group.
I've used to program some stuff on Windows(Delphi/C/C++, especially
C++Builder) for years. Since this year I tried out Linux (SuSE) I'm not very
experienced in linux programming, I think I would need some kind of short
introduction. But on Windows I gained experience in programming C/C++ and some
DirectX.
I think I could do good work for you.

bye, Felix

--