netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Hello

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Hello
Date: 28 Aug 2003 09:52:52 -0600

Well, I guess I would like to know what the current state of everything
is.  Are you leading the project?  Are there any plans already started
towards porting to linus?  Is there any issue tracking software already
up that has all this?  Any information would be appreciated.

Just a little about myself.  I saw the game on the site
www.happypenguin.org.  I have been programming professionally for about
5 years.  About 70% has been for linux.  I have written a few small
games for fun, but nothing releaseable.

Tyler

--
Tyler Nielsen <address@hidden>