netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] netpanzerl linux port

From: Matze Braun
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] netpanzerl linux port
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:01:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm Matthias Braun and I was wondering how far the linux porting plans of
netpanzer are. I'm an experienced C++ coder (involved in the crystalspace
3d engine, and I was long time coding leader in the planeshift game). I
probably won't have the time to such a porting on my own. So I wonder if
someone is already involved with it, or if there exists a plan on how todo
the port? I could for example start by writing a few Makefiles and trying
to fix at least smaller compile problems on unix...

Greetings,
        Matze