netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Question about screenshots from netPanzer

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Question about screenshots from netPanzer
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:01:56 +0200

Jarek Kus <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm collecting Linux game news to Polish computer games (paper)
> magazine CDA, and I'd like to know can I use screenshots from
> netPanzer webpage to illustrate info about this project?

netPanzer isn't yet a GNU/Linux game, its still just a Windows only
game with the intend to maybe get a linux port one day. Anyway using
the screenshot is of course ok, after all thats what they are for.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927