netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] Case change

From: Tyler Nielsen
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] Case change
Date: 29 Aug 2003 19:25:15 -0600

I spent a little time looking at the "Stdafx.hpp" thing.  Because we are
working with windows at the same time, I don't think we just want to
yank out all the calls to this.  Here is a patch where I fixed 3 things.

 - changes to the Stdafx.hpp file so it is compatible with Linux
 - changed the case everywhere so that it is compatible with Linux.
 - changed the case in the .dsp file so it is compatible with linux.

Basically it is mostly case changes so the code reflects what is on the
disk.

Also, it looks like the Microsoft project files have been added as
binary, this may cause some problems down the road (they are just normal
text)

Tyler