netpanzer-devel

[netPanzer-Devel] Introduction.

From: Niels Huylebroeck
Subject: [netPanzer-Devel] Introduction.
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:25:24 +0200

Hi,

Due to some problems I had when registering (was still installing my Linux)
I never got the chance to introduce my adding to the development list.

So now I'm here to tell a little about myself.

I've been working with Linux for the last 4~5 years. I've been programming
some poorly written (if I say so myself ;-) things that can hardly be described
to count as a program. During those times however I did learn a lot about
several API's including SDL and OpenGL. I also got a little experience in
programming sockets (the BSD way :-) . So now I really want to put my effort
into something that can be called complete :-p

So if you got any work for me just mail it to the list. I'll pick it up (I have no life after all :)

Hope to be of any assitance..

-Red15-

-- PIPE GREP MORE --