netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans

From: Stephane Marchesin
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Plans
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:58:47 +0200

Hi all, I'm new to this mailing list

I've been following those threads and I'm interested in this project. I have good SDL knowledge (and I think using SDL is a good idea since its interface is close to the directdraw interface) so if you're sure you want to use this library I'm with you and can work on the DDraw->SDL conversion.

Now I've one question : I looked at the patch on savannah. Why do you want to change "NULL" to "0" ? Sounds to me like a bad idea.

Stephane