Re: [Nmh-workers] Ready to roll a new release?

From: Igor Sobrado
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Ready to roll a new release?
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 18:54:56 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Jon Steinhart writes:
> The patch isn't the issue here.  If I make a new release from the CVS,
> will it build and work correctly on *BSD?  The release won't include
> the patch as the code will already be patched.

I would not expect issues here either.  Just want to observe that
I cannot compile nmh on machines that do not have GNU m4 installed.
Perhaps I run autoconf in a way that GNU m4 is required yet (I guess
that autoconf do no finished the steps to make a working configure
script and the m4 preprocessor is required after running "make".)

Best regards,
Igor.