Re: [Nmh-workers] More old crap: "servers" entry in mts.conf

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] More old crap: "servers" entry in mts.conf
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:49:48 +0000

Ken Hornstein wrote:
>Oh, more old crap

By the way, I expect that when we do the next release we'll want
to note anything that's been removed in the release notes. So
when you remove features can you make sure you put a brief
description of what has gone (and any alternative/workaround
if applicable) into release-notes-ready text somewhere, please?

I'd suggest creating a new file docs/pending-release-notes.txt
or something.

(We can use this for making notes about exciting new features too.)

thanks
-- PMM