nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] Re: [Fwd: I need your help]

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] Re: [Fwd: I need your help]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:10:05 +0100

Le mar 25/11/2003 à 06:41, He Jianjun a écrit :
> Vincent Deffontaines:
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> I install Fedora in my computer now, and i find liblpq in the
> file iptables-devel-1.2.8-13.i386.rpm.

Fine !

> the error is the include file place wrong.
> #include <libipq/libipq.h>
> in main.c  structure.h should be change to
> #include <libipq.h>

It seems that we have difference between Fedora and upstream iptable
package which give :
        iptables-1.2.8/include/libipq/libipq.h

I will try do something to solve this problem.

> when I change this, the make & make install is success.
> Now i can execute
> #nufw -h
>
> I am try to run it, thanks.

Happy testing !

Feel free to e-mail us for feedback or questions.

BR,
--
Eric Leblond
Nufw, Now User Filtering Works (http://www.nufw.org)