nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] i can not bind to the ldap server

From: Eric Leblond
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] i can not bind to the ldap server
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:04:55 +0100

Le ven 28/11/2003 à 21:41, He Jianjun a écrit :
> Hello:
>
> When I use the nufw , I must set up a ldap server. but i can't done it right.
> so there is always some bind error. sometime are "no such object", and others.

did you use the good admin dn ?
here's an extract of my configuration file :

ldap_server_addr="192.168.1.1"
ldap_server_port=389
ldap_bind_dn="cn=admin,dc=regit,dc=org"
ldap_bind_password="nupasswd"
ldap_timeout=15

ldap_bind_dn is the same as the admin dn specified in the slapd.conf file.

> Could someone send me a sample slapd.conf to me.

I attach the one I use on the mail. It is a standard debian slapd.conf
file.

>  and anyone know how to deal with the sasl thing just let nufw  can run a
> while.

For the moment only simple bind is provided. If it is really important
for you to have sasl, fell free to tell us.

BR,
--
Eric Leblond
Nufw, Now User Filtering Works (http://www.nufw.org)