Re: Merging graphics branch

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Merging graphics branch
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:04:39 +0200

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 6:17 AM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've noticed a few problems, but I thought it would be best to get the
> code merged, then work on fixing the things I noticed.  I'll work on
> fixing the things I can, or post questions in separate threads.

Could you please be more specific about the problems you noticed?
I just look at one of your last changes, which removes unneeded
references. AFAIK, this was intentional, because what I really want
to modify is the "n" NDArray (which is assigned to vertexnormals in
the end). By removing the references, "n" is never updated.

Michael.