Re: classdef support for octave

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: classdef support for octave
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:13:26 +0200

(OK, not many reactions so far. I guess it's low priority...)

To answer myself, I think that the implementation should be
more tightly coupled to the symbol table code of octave. I'll
try to redesign the code that way (but it'll take some time as
it requires jumping into the intrinsics of symtab.[h|cc]). At first
sight, my first idea is to add a cls_info object to store class
specific informations, managing dispatching and inheritance
as well as class reloading.

I'll see what comes out of this. Any help is of course welcome.

Bye,
Michael.