Re: savannah status

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: savannah status
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:20:08 +0100

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 04:37:39AM -0500, John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 30-Nov-2010, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
>
> | The bug tracker is a more worrying problem. I hope it's ok.
>
> The bug tracker is back, but missing some info.  For example, I
> noticed that an update that I posted to the tracker on 2010-11-22 for
> bug https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?31734 is not there.  Looking in my
> mail archive, I received 35 status update messages from the bug
> tracker from 2010-11-22 to 2010-22-24, so we have a few updates to
> make and as far as I know, no automatic way to do it using the status
> info email sent from the tracker.
>
> jwe

I noticed one follow-up by you lacking, from Nov 25th:

Update of bug #31695 (project octave):

Follow-up Comment #3:

I checked in the following changeset:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/e2a4f3478b7c

The change was intentional, but accidentally checked in as part of another
bug fix for datetick.  The ChangeLog entry is in a separate changeset:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/2bbea68c8abc