Re: [OctDev] [Agora] Single, Bundle, Forge

From: c.
Subject: Re: [OctDev] [Agora] Single, Bundle, Forge
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 07:18:11 +0200

On 19 Aug 2012, at 18:53, Ben Abbott wrote:

> I like the idea of using consistent names.  Is there a reason to use "Single"
> instead of "Function", and "Forge" instead of "Package"?
>
> Ben

I also like "package" more than forge, but it might be a problem as that word
has a different meaning in Matlab:
http://www.mathworks.it/help/techdoc/matlab_oop/brfynt_-1.html
and the same feature is soon to be available in Octave so it might be confusing
to use the same term for different things.
What about following Matlab's naming conventions and using "toolbox" or
"toolchest"?
c.