RE: Building on MinGW : Qt

From: John D
Subject: RE: Building on MinGW : Qt
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:21:00 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: John W. Eaton [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:08 PM
To: John D
Cc: 'Philip Nienhuis'; address@hidden; 'Clemens Buchacher';
'Anirudha Bose'

> Could you post a preliminary set of diffs so I could also take a look at
it?  I'm also just curious to see what changes you have needed to make.
> Thanks,
> jwe

Ok here it is - it is currently still building again, but has created at
least some of the qt dlls in the QTSRCDIR/lib folder.
I am hoping when install is called, it will put them where they should go.

The patch is preliminary - some of it was inserted/changed to make it work
for native mingw at the moment and could do with a clean up.