RE: Building on MinGW : Qt

From: John D
Subject: RE: Building on MinGW : Qt
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:53:24 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: John W. Eaton [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 4:29 PM
To: John D
Cc: 'Philip Nienhuis'; address@hidden; 'Clemens Buchacher';
'Anirudha Bose'

On 06/14/2013 04:19 PM, John D wrote:

> I have a patch I will push that 'manually' copies the QT .pc files in
> a native ming build of Qt, as well as fixes the paths in them - I will
> push that up my tonight.
> The issue with the not installing part of the .pc  files seems to be
> that it is mixing between windows and unix path naming and getting
confused.

> Anyway, with this fix, octave detects QT and QScintilla and compiles
> into a GUI enabled application :)

Nice, thanks.

I'm working on a patch that will avoid unpacking binutils and gcc when doing
a native build.

Sometime this weekend I will probably do another clean build (from nothing,
installing mingw, packages etc to a compiled octave)
I guess I should add the mingw installed packages as requirements to
index.html in mxe-octave the same as  had been done for fedora and others?