Re: Google Summer Of Code, TISEAN package

From: Dag W
Subject: Re: Google Summer Of Code, TISEAN package
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:23:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello Kakila,

I am trying to do the following seen below. Can you please follow up?

1. I am trying to run the examples of TISEAN right now, but I am unsure how.
It seems like I need the packages plotutils and gnuplot, which I have
installed.

2. I will try to run exercises 2-4 outlined on the TISEAN homepage soon
after that. For each function/executable, I need example data. If that is
lacking, I have that it is possible to produce simulated data. That will do
just as fine. I want to run examples in TISEAN and TSA that should produce
identical results for debugging purposes.

3. Once I can run the examples, I will compile a list of all source files
and functions that they contain. After that, I will integrate them one by
one into TSA and debug them as well.

4. The shell works differently from Matlab/Octave. I should think of a work
flow and API that work for the Octave environment.

// Dag