Re: Some questions on the interval package

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: Some questions on the interval package
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 12:58:09 +0200

On 16.08.2017 10:36, Joel Dahne wrote:
> I have not yet pushed the change I had to do to the Makefile for it to
> work. That is changing "source (file)" to "source (file{:})" on line
> 367. Does it work for you without that change? If so, why?

I guess that the source function is more tolerant in old Octave versions
that I use.  The old code works in Octave 4.0 and 3.8. That change
should be unproblematic.  Please also apply Mike's other compilation fix
from bug #51763.

> I'm continuing to work on the Taylor package. It seems to be a great way
> to find bugs in the Interval package!

Definitely!  So far I have barely received feedback from users.
Building a new package on top of it will be valuable quality assurance.

Oliver