Re: octave forge arduino package - repo request and status

From: John Donoghue
Subject: Re: octave forge arduino package - repo request and status
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 06:09:40 -0400

On 07/26/2018 05:50 PM, Oliver Heimlich wrote:
On 24.06.2018 23:53, John Donoghue wrote:
On 06/24/2018 05:09 PM, Oliver Heimlich wrote:
have a look on the code that you already have prepared? If it
fulfills the formal requirements, I can prepare the new repository on
Octave Forge.
I put it into the patch tracker:
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?9663

It is still a work in progress at the moment, and will require more work
before its at a point I would call ready for a proper release.

But someone else also taking a look at it and providing some feedback or
more would be more than welcome!

I have created a repository for your project:
https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/arduino/

You should be able to push your lokal repository into this. Sorry for
the delay.

Oliver

Thanks!

Ive been working on missing functionality and getting it closer to the matlab interface but it is taking longer than I thought, but will push that up when I get a chance