Re: Minor problem on the OF website

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: Minor problem on the OF website
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 07:47:00 +0100

On 08.11.18 09:10, Julien Bect wrote:
> Hi Oliver, hi all,
>
> I have spotted a minor problem on the function references pages such as
> this one :
>
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/control/overview.html
>
> Choosing "Model Simplification" in the the "Select category menu" leads to
>
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/control/overview.html#Model_Simplification
>
> but the the "Model simplification" header and the first function of the
> category are hidden behind the top menu panel.

Hi Julien,

thanks for spotting this and for the reminder to also make package
documentation websites responsive. ;-)

I have fixed the problem with a little CSS hack. The targeted element
had been hidden under the sticky menu bar.

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/project-web/ci/a9fc2184d583ba7f519d16aeb2d55e4535d3e2e8/

Best
Oliver