[Openexr-devel] Image Based Lighting with LDRI

From: Mr 'Zap' Andersson
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Image Based Lighting with LDRI
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:04:05 +0001

Just for the curious I made a little demo movie using my homebrewn tool
for getting HDRI-like results from LDRI footage, here:

http://www.kidwars.com/demodvd.mov

I have yet to test my toys with actual HDRI footage but I hope it will
look better still. But I need some good HDRI lightpronbe photos to test it
(with a suitable background). Anybody has some?

Anyway, I Just thought I'd share the madness. :)

(Note; I neither modeled nor rigged that Jar Jar model, the rigging is
horrendous and the arms turn flat as they rotate, but it's taken straight
from SciFi3d)

/Z
I AM CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A JOB - SEE http://www.Master-Zap.com/cv/
Programming, CAD technology, image/audio manipulation, music/video
production, 3D animation, compositing, etc. are among my skills.
Hakan "Zap" Andersson |   Music and Software Wizard    | Get this joke?
address@hidden    |   http://www.Master-Zap.com    | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
address@hidden    | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | A: 42
 Download MASTER ZAP Music and buy the DAM CD at http://www.mp3.com/zap/
 "'twas brillig, and the slithy toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
 All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe" - L. Carroll