[Openexr-devel] Questions on exrDisplay codes

From: nkb
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Questions on exrDisplay codes
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:10:07 +0900

Hi.
Is there any quick hack to the codes that could get exrdisplay to take 2 files as input so that I may swtich between input 1 image and input 2 image with a toggle key? My current implementation is a bruteforce method where I simply close/open the entire windows of image 1 or image 2. It would be better if I could just update the image data portion of the window with the appropriate image. Anyone?

-kian