[Openexr-devel] MacOS X build directories

From: Chris Cox
Subject: [Openexr-devel] MacOS X build directories
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:10:19 -0700

On OS X, you are writing the built libraries into directories named .lib

The MacOS finder and default shell settings hide directories and files
starting with a dot -- so I spent 20 minutes trying to find the built
libraries.  Unfortunately, the auto generated makefiles are about as clear
as mud.  I had to do a clean and rebuild, then check the command lines
issued by the build to find where you put the built libraries.

Chris