Re: [Openexr-devel] boost versions

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] boost versions
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 10:33:53 -0700

I also had some trouble with Boost 1.50, didn't feel like tracking it down, so
I just reverted back to 1.49 in order to get back on track to what I was really
trying to accomplish.  I think 1.51 is already in beta, so I figured it was
pointless to try debugging 1.50.

90% of my boost use is to get features that are (finally) in C++11, either
because they weren't in the standard yet, or now that they are, because I can't
count on everybody using a sufficiently new enough compiler.