pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.14.0.94
Date: 04 Aug 2003 20:16:37 -0700

oops, another bug...

I think I mentioned this about .93, but it's still in .94...

history:

I select a bunch of articles (binaries, if it makes a difference), and
hit enter to download/read them.  A bug was reported in which the first
article was downloaded, along with 1-2 groups of tasks downloading all
of the selected articles (including the first one), resulting in the
selected articles being downloaded 2-3 times.  This has since been
fixed.

Now, when I select a bunch of articles and hit enter, only the first
article is downloaded, but none of the others...

-Chris