pan-users

[Pan-users] Serious Pan problems on XP

From: Edith Gross
Subject: [Pan-users] Serious Pan problems on XP
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:11:55 +0100

Before a new release is finished, I should like to report once again some serious bugs:

1) Processor consumption; often, Pan consumes 99% of the processor power (and I have a 3.0 GHz machine with 2.0 GB memory, which should be enough)
2) Filtering in the message headers window does not work;

If these problems are inherited from Gtk+, maybe Mr K. should report these bugs, please.

3) The third point is a minor difficulty: Can display the headers in a news group without downloading the new headers?

EG