pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Per group UI settings

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Per group UI settings
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:16:58 -0700

Samuli Kärkkäinen posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Sat, 15 Nov 2003 19:22:19 +0200:

> This is a fairly sizable feature request, but I keep wanting the ability
> to have UI settings depend on the group.

BTW, in my previous reply I didn't mention.. please file a bugzilla
feature request on this, to make sure the request doesn't get lost..  That
way, even if it's not implemented immediately, it will likely be
implemented at some point -- and you can follow any developments thru
e-mail notification.  Of course, please be sure it isn't already listed..
tho I haven't seen mention of it on the list b4.  If it is, add a comment
noting you'd like the feature as well..

When you do, please reply with the bug tracking number and/or url, and
I'll probably add my comment/request as well.

Benjamin Franklin