pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: VDQ : What to save?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: VDQ : What to save?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:39:47 -0700

Beartooth posted <address@hidden>, excerpted
below,  on Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:56:28 -0500:

> I keep hoping for a linux
> distro simple-minded enough to enable me to burn CDs ...

Try K3B..  It's KDE based while RH seemed to prefer Gnome and severely
neutered KDE by default, the reason Blue Curve or whatever it's called
got such a terrible reception from the Linux community, but k3b definitely
gets good reviews, and I use it for all my CD burning now. On Mandrake,
all I have to type in is urpmi k3b, and urpmi handles all the RPM
dependencies, etc. automatically.  Don't know how RH handles it.

Benjamin Franklin