pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan doesn't work...

From: Brad
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan doesn't work...
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:51:19 +1000

I have been using Pan with RH9 and I have just installed a fresh copy of
Fedora Core 1.  I have copied my ~/.pan directory across and started Pan. It
reads all the newsgroups OK, but I cannot post to any group. It says that it
has posted OK, but the message never appears.

The pan.sent folder contains the sent messages and the log looks OK. I posted
a test message to alt.uk.test and here is the log:

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:45:14 - Posting complete.  Server said: 240
<address@hidden> Article posted
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:45:14 - Article "Test - ignore" posted.

However, the message never appeared in the newsgroup. I have tried deleting my
~.pan directory and configuring pan again, but it is still the same. Does
anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening or how I can fault-find it
further?

Regards,
Brad