pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Posting formatting problem

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Posting formatting problem
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:31:30 -0700

JC posted <address@hidden>, excerpted
below,  on Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:17:16 -0800:

>     I start typing my text, opening the first line
> with a tab character, or a suitable number of spaces. As I keep typing, on

This is a known bug with the current build.  It has to do with the fairly
new wrapping code, and wasn't remarked on loudly enough in beta because
most folks use block paragraphs in their news posts, as I do.

The problem hit me, however, when I was attempting an intended quote at
some point, tho others had reported it first.

Hopefully this will be fixed by the next stable release, tho Charles has
said he's a bit busy at work right now and hasn't had the time or been in
the mood to do much on PAN lately..

Benjamin Franklin