pan-users

[Pan-users] What gtk widgets display the column titles in the overview a

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] What gtk widgets display the column titles in the overview and group panes?
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:54:20 -0700

I just switched to amd64, and am running Mdk 9.2-AMD64-RC1.  The PAN
column titles for the overview/header and group panes don't observe gtkrc
customizations as they should, and I need to know what widgets to report
the bug on.

Also, while you are at it, what text/base/fg/bg and
prelight/active/selected/normal combinations would I be modifying to
change the colors if it DID work right.  (Fg attributes seem to be
working, so I modified them a bit to get text I can see, but would it be
on bg or base or text or what, normally?)  A style template with just the
affected widgets and their attributes listed would be quite helpful, as
would be some decent docs on what the various widgets and style settings
ARE, especially since GTK/Gnome **STILL** doesn't have a GUI method for
setting the various colors, similar to what kcmshell colors, aka the
kcontrol colors applet, does for KDE (and one of the biggest reasons I use
KDE as my desktop and for most apps save for PAN).  Trying to specify
0.xxx, 0.xxx, 0.xxx rgb numbers in a text file really doesn't cut it.
Even the more familiar web hex method of specifying it would be better,
but a point-and-click way of choosing individual interface colors for
one's desktop is really needed, or why bother with a graphical desktop at
all?

Benjamin Franklin