pan-users

[Pan-users] New regexps and PCRE

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: [Pan-users] New regexps and PCRE
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:18:50 +0000

Charles

I'm seeing loads of log messages that consist of the following and
similar:

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 22:13:05 - Can't use regular expression "^cam\.misc$":
this version of PCRE is not compiled with PCRE_UTF8 support at position
1099954372

I assume that I need to do something with the installed pcre, it's a
Redhat version I think pcre-3.9-2 and of course the -devel package as
well.

I'm using gtk2 courtesy of Ximian and the LANG variable is en_GB.UTF-8

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk