pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Thank you for Pan.

From: Michael A Chase
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Thank you for Pan.
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:32:06 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:49:56 +0000 Bryan Anderson
<address@hidden> wrote:

> (a) is there any reason why I can't select more than two messages to be
> 'deleted' from my message list? Assuming I have a thread that is fifteen
> messages long and I have read them all and now want to remove them. If I
> close the thread and hit 'del' then great, they all go. If I wanted to
> delete just ten of them, I ought to be able to highlight one, then shift
> and down arrow to the last one, hit delete. As it is, shift and down
> arrow will highlight the second message, then on the next down arrow, it
> will highlight the third message but un-highlight the second.

As a workaround, you can select one message then use shift-left-mouse to
select the other end of the range.  Control-left-mouse will allow you to
toggle the select on individual articles.

> (c) any chance of a folder where I could store messages that I want to
> archive? Either one folder that I can make subfolders in, or one archive
> folder per newsgroup?

File > New Folder will let you create a folder.  You can then copy
articles to that folder by selecting the articles and choosing
Copy to Folder in the context menu (right-mouse).

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **