pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to compile a snapshot ??

From: Csv4Me2
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to compile a snapshot ??
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:22:25 +0100

Rinaldi,

That I did !
The solution was to install gnome-common as root (how could I forget that ?)
and solve a problem of the gnome autogen not finding automake (ancient GNOME2
setup ?) and fixing a typo in the latest csv code (./po/es.po)

After that no more problems, pan 0.14.90 is up and running and was able to
read the a.b.m.startrek groep with 3M messages and some 20000 articles on
giganews.

I'll have look at that voyagers1d4 DVD posting.

So, to all who responded to my mails:  thank you !