pan-users

[Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.91 "I'm lost. I'm drunk. I'm impure. What a life!

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.91 "I'm lost. I'm drunk. I'm impure. What a life!"
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:54:02 -0500 (CDT)

     Pan 0.91 is a quick bugfix release to address some of
     the build errors and other problems found in 0.90.

     The 0.9x releases are a series of unstable betas of a
     C++ rewrite of Pan that adds multiserver and nzb
     support, reduces memory use by over two thirds, can
     cut the time to download new headers by over two
     thirds, and slashes the time it takes to load headers
     from disk by almost 90%.

     Usability
     Darren Albers   Article deletion now works.
                     When in tabbed mode, automatically
     Robert Marshall jump to the right tab when loading a
                     group or article.
                     If the user specified a
     Jim Henderson   username/password, authenticate when
                     connecting to the server, whether the
                     server asks for it or not.
     Bug Fixes
     Henri Naccache  Fixed crash when downloading header
                     with false positive multipart subject.
     Jim Henderson   Fixed missing References header in