pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.9x - saving UI settings etc

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.9x - saving UI settings etc
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:29:45 +0100

I'm finding that Pan 0.90 and 0.91 do not save any settings for me,
each time I open the program I have to reset everything to how I like
it.

Is this due to the early code version at present, or something else?
I've built Pan quite happily from source, and it doesn't throw up any
errors or warnings. Pan 0.14.x had a config.xml file in .pan/data, but
there is nothing of this nature in 0.9x.

Answers would be appreciated please.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk