pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Thoughts on Expiration of News Articles

From: Grzegorz Wiktorowski
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Thoughts on Expiration of News Articles
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:10:48 +0200

I'm in agreement here, I'd like to be able to set per group expire
settings for the same reason. Lots of groups have threads that I'd
like to be able to keep saved on my computer while I'd like to be able
to expire binary groups according to what my news host's retention
rate is for that group (which vary's from what I've seen).

What I'd like to see is the settings as folows:

a) never remove expired messages
b) synchronize with newsserver
c) custom expired period.

The setting could be set per server / per group.

--
Grzegorz Wiktorowski