pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.92 crash

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.92 crash
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 21:46:27 +0100

I've just persuaded 0.92 to crash - I did a Help->About looked at the
credits and then closed it and I think I then clicked on the pan window and
it vanished - unfortunately I can't replicate it :-(

In my .xsession-errors I have the output

pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception

The core file doesn't appear to be a lot of help

This GDB was configured as "i586-mandrake-linux-gnu"...Using host libthread_db
library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

Core was generated by `pan'.
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
Cannot access memory at address 0xb80014f4
#0  0xffffe410 in ?? ()
(gdb) where
#0  0xffffe410 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0xbfffeee8

I'll keep the dump around for a while in case you can suggest something I
can usefully do with it :-)

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/