pan-users

[Pan-users] .92: A problem and a missing

From: Sam
Subject: [Pan-users] .92: A problem and a missing
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:41:33 -0700

Running .92 on Ubuntu Dapper... up to date..

Problem I'm having is if I highlight some threads and they are unread
hit the delete key, instead of deleting everything Pan deletes just the top header and doesn't delete the underlying headers. It instead spreads them out like individual headers. Then I have to go back and highlight again and delete those individual headers.

The missing is related to the above. I miss the right click option to delete messages from the header pane. :)

Sam