pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.92 odd crash

From: Rich
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.92 odd crash
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 19:02:24 -0300

I've had the same issue with 0.92, not sure how to get it to reoccur.

I subscribed to a few of the perl groups, as I went to enter the first
one, pan disappeared.

So then I reloaded, it came up fine.
However, I did notice something odd in the group list window.
The new groups I subscribed to now showed 4.7 billion unread articles.
:) I know they get busy... but wow.. j/k.

This time, when I clicked on one of the groups, it loaded fine and
downloaded new headings. I tried a few reads, so far so good.

Not sure why the click on group caused it to blow out.
Was there any differences in configs or other settings that may have
triggered the new version to reset.  It seems fine now.

I found the Profile menu for email.  Wouldn't accessing the Profiles be
better on the main screen, this way if we need to setup additional
profiles or change existing ones we wont have to post a msg to access
the Profile Editor Dialog.

This version looks really good. :)
I can't get over the speed enhancements.
Well worth it.

Regards,
Rich