pan-users

[Pan-users] Inconsistent gtk treeview crashes

From: Flammie Pirinen
Subject: [Pan-users] Inconsistent gtk treeview crashes
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:13:38 +0300

Pan 0.92 is giving me random crashes related to gtk treeview. The
crashes do not seem to depend on certain messages or news groups, but
are easily reproducible on my system (ie. occur sooner or later
anyways). A gdb output is attached. Crashes appear on both older
gtk+-2.8 as well as 2.8.17. Quickly testing I got the problem worked
around using if(!node) return FALSE; in gtk+'s source before the
offending line, but don't know if that's wise solution or not.

--
Flammie, computer scientist-linguist B.Sc., Gentoo translator, and a
freak. <http://www.iki.fi/flammie//~tpirinen/disambiguation>